“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”—Chuck Palahniuk (Choke) (via jadeshmade) (via satanicpanicindaattic)
SO, I’m stealing this idea from Gala Darling. I’m sure no one has even glimpsed this blog except me, so this is purely for myself. Keep my spirits up and remind me of what I’m greatful for. At least 10 things, every week.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
15 interesting facts
1. I rave :D I’m a serious fucking kandi kid, and will probably post some pictures of my monstrous creations. I do wicked things with beads ;)
2.My favorite color is pink.
3. I have cadaver graphing in my knee. I have a dead persons ACL (which is a ligament in your knee). I also have 2 staples and a screw in there.
4. I’m an ordained minister. Yes, i’m serious. The internet can do wonderful things.
5. I have a serious fuckin sweet tooth.
6. I’m taken :D by my amazing boyfriend, Spinney <3
7. I suck balls at video games >.< i wish i could be one of those cute, kick ass gamer girls but I fail.
8. I’m a goth at heart. I used to dress goth all the time, but its hard work, and very expensive XD
9. I use way too smilies when I type, and when I text.
10. I play Petville on Facebook. I seriously love that game! I haven’t been playing as much lately though, since school started.
11. I am a bit obsessed with Alice In Wonderland. I have multiple versions of the book, including an annotated version and a children’s version. I have Lewis Carroll’s complete works. I have 2 Alice in Wonderland themed tea sets. My school bag and wallet…you guessed it! Alice in Wonderland! I have 2 DVDs of the Disney movie…well the list could go on forever XD I plan on getting an Alice in Wonderlan tattoo, once I have the money saved up.
12. I am 19. People always think I look super young.
13. I have a blacklight tattoo. It’s pretty awesome :)
14. I love trance. I’m listening to some right now! My favorite trance song is On A Good Day by Oceanlab. Above and Beyond played it at EDC this year, and I almost cried.
15. I’m a texting maniac. Seriously, if I didn’t have unlimited texting, my family would be in serious debt just from all my texting.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself. Day 02- The meaning behind your Tumblr name. Day 03- A picture of you and your friends. Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have. Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to. Day 06- Favorite super hero and why? Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has a big impact on you. Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why. Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days. Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad. Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends. Day 12- How you found out about Tumblr and why you made one. Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently. Day 14- A picture of you and your family. Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play. Day 16- Another picture of yourself. Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why? Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have. Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them? Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future. Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy. Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else? Day 23- Something you crave for a lot. Day 24- A letter to your parents. Day 25- What I would find in your bag? Day 26- What you think about your friends? Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge? Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then? Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned. Day 30- Who are you?